9 BEST As Seen On Tv Bed Bug Sprays of May 2021
2. Sawyer Products SP6572 Twin Pack Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 24 oz,Yellow
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard bbqs, and other outdoor activities, it's effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (lyme disease) and mosquitoes (west nile and zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with permethrin (university of rhode island study - 2017)
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won't stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; oderless after drying
- Each 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated epa dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with sawyer picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Explore More Content
Sawyer Insect Repellent is a versatile picaridin spray recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as safe and effective for most people. Our testers liked the evaporating smell and how the spray feels once it dries.
Insects and arachnids that bite in self-defense instead of to feed -- such as yellow jackets, bees, wasps, hornets, certain ants or spiders -- cannot be repelled with insect repellents.
The number of bug-borne diseases is increasing, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And the number of places they're spreading to is also on the rise.
From the Squad
Campfire conversations with our community, from Squad Members and Ambassadors to Brand Partners and the Sawyer team.