9 BEST As Seen On Tv Bed Bug Sprays of May 2021
2. Sawyer Products SP6572 Twin Pack Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 24 oz,Yellow
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard bbqs, and other outdoor activities, it's effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (lyme disease) and mosquitoes (west nile and zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with permethrin (university of rhode island study - 2017)
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won't stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; oderless after drying
- Each 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated epa dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with sawyer picaridin topical repellent for the skin
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Of all the creepy crawlers, ticks keep me on high alert. They can be very tiny in the nymph stage and difficult to see. They love to hang out in tall grasses along the trail and hitch a ride on hikers passing by. I plan on treating most of my clothes and gear with Sawyer Permethrin.
Ultra-compact and lightweight
I would often just drink directly from the sawyer squeeze if I was feeling lazy- which by the way works wonderfully.