10 BEST Insect Repellent For Gnats of February 2021
7. Sawyer Products 20% Picaridin Insect Repellent
- Fragrance-free topical insect repellent with 20% picaridin — more effective at repelling biting flies than deet; repels disease-spreading ticks (lyme, tick-borne encephalitis) and mosquitoes (west nile, dengue, and zika viruses), chiggers, and more
- Non-greasy; dries quickly and won't damage plastics or synthetic coatings — safe for use on clothing, backpacks, watches, sunglasses, fishing line, firearm finishes, and more
- Safe for use on the whole family, long-lasting insect and tick repellent spray deters a wide variety of pests — up to 12 hours against mosquitoes and ticks and up to 8 hours against flies, gnats, and chiggers
- Very comfortable to wear on your skin, it's ideal for all your outdoor adventures, from camping, backpacking, hunting, and fishing to backyard bbqs, sporting events, days at the park, and more
Explore More Content
Sawyer Insect Repellent is a versatile picaridin spray recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as safe and effective for most people. Our testers liked the evaporating smell and how the spray feels once it dries.
Insects and arachnids that bite in self-defense instead of to feed -- such as yellow jackets, bees, wasps, hornets, certain ants or spiders -- cannot be repelled with insect repellents.
The number of bug-borne diseases is increasing, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And the number of places they're spreading to is also on the rise.
From the Squad
Campfire conversations with our community, from Squad Members and Ambassadors to Brand Partners and the Sawyer team.