10 BEST Water Survival Bottles of May 2021
8. Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- High-performance 0.1 micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of mini units individually tested three times to performance standards by sawyer
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and e. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes one sawyer mini filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
explore more content
Sawyer Squeeze is ubiquitous on any long-distance trail, as it is the most popular water filter. Tried, trusted, and true, this 3 oz water filter is a handy gift to anyone planning a backcountry trip.
The Sawyer Squeeze is a time-tested, on-the-go filtration system. This lightweight option is wonderful for personal use, providing great functionality on multi-day excursions and daily adventures in the backcountry.
When we’re backpacking, we tend to focus on two things: the beautiful scenery, and what we’re eating for dinner!