10 BEST Filter Water Bottles of May 2021
- Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- High-performance 0.1 micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of mini units individually tested three times to performance standards by sawyer
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and e. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes one sawyer mini filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
- Brita Plastic Water Filter Bottle, 26 Ounce 1, Night Sky
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- The filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and more with every sip; compatible with brita water bottle replacement filters
- The bpa-free brita premium filtering bottle holds 26 oz of water, and is designed with a brita filter that fits in the straw and makes water taste great
- It’s the convenient way to stay hydrated at home or on the go; sleek, leak-proof filtered water bottle is car cup holder friendly, and features a built-in carrying loop, easy open lid and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; height 10.5"; diameter 3"; weight .5 pounds
- For the freshest-tasting water, the brita water bottle filter should be replaced after 40 gallons or approximately every two months; 16.9 oz water bottle
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Of all the creepy crawlers, ticks keep me on high alert. They can be very tiny in the nymph stage and difficult to see. They love to hang out in tall grasses along the trail and hitch a ride on hikers passing by. I plan on treating most of my clothes and gear with Sawyer Permethrin.
Ultra-compact and lightweight
I would often just drink directly from the sawyer squeeze if I was feeling lazy- which by the way works wonderfully.