Best Bug Sprays for Babies
BEST BABY BUG SPRAYS
- Best Overall Bug Spray for Babies : Avon Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard
- Best Natural Bug Spray for Babies : Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent Spray
- Best Bug Spray Wipes : Cutter All Family Mosquito Wipes
- Best Travel-Sized Bug Spray : California Baby Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray
- Best Value Bug Spray : Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent
- Best Bug Spray Lotion : Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent Lotion
Nothing will send you running inside on a nice summer night faster than pesky, persistent mosquitos. Although a good bug spray can help protect you from masses of itchy bites, you may wonder if it’s suitable for your baby’s sensitive skin.
The short answer: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says you can use bug spray on your baby — as long as she's at least 2 months of age and the formula doesn’t contain more than 30 percent DEET (an ingredient used in lots of bug sprays used to ward off mosquitos, ticks and chiggers). Also important to know: Insect repellents that contain oil of lemon eucalyptus (OLE) or para-menthane-diol / p-Menthane-3,8-diol (PMD) are not recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for children under 3 years old.
Explore More Content
Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents comes in a convenient 24-ounce trigger spray bottle that allows for easy application to your outdoor gear.
“Her goal is to break the female world record for the most consecutive ultra-marathons in a row by completing 11 daily 31-mile runs,” officials said in a press release.
Hours later, I was hiking up the river, well hydrated with a smile on my face because I wasn't killing my back with all that water I used to carry. It worked!
From the Squad
Campfire conversations with our community, from Squad Members and Ambassadors to Brand Partners and the Sawyer team.