10 Best Mosquito Repellents & Bug Sprays
Written By: Robin Gilmore
We all look forward to a next warm-weather adventure. Whether it’s swimming in the ocean, hiking in the woods, or eating s’mores around a campfire, these experiences make the best memories. Unfortunately, insects can quickly ruin an outdoor trip.
To make sure you don’t get eaten up by mosquitoes and aren’t subjected to insect-transmitted diseases like dengue fever, Lyme disease, or Zika, you need a top-quality mosquito repellent. But the answer to which mosquito repellent is best for you really depends on what you’ll be doing outdoors and for how long.
We’ve created a comprehensive guide that will tell you what to look for and will help you choose the best mosquito repellent for you and your family.
Quick Answer: Best Mosquito Repellents
- Best Overall: Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent
- Best DEET: OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII Dry
- Best Natural: Repel Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
- Best Wipes: Cutter Family Mosquito Wipes
- Best Ultrasonic: Neatmaster Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Best Candle: Repel Insect Repellent Citronella Candle
- Best Incense Sticks: Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
- Best Bracelet: Evergreen Research Insect Repelling SuperBand
May 6, 2022
Over the past decade, the Marshall Islands has seen a steadily declining population as many residents have migrated to the U.S. in hopes of a better life, according to data from the World Bank.
When choosing a bug spray for sand flies it is crucial to evaluate the active ingredients.
So, to me, Sawyer’s Picaridin Insect Repellent is a dream.