10 Best Mosquito Repellents In 2021
The Best Mosquito Repellent
- Sawyer Products 20% Picaridin Mosquito Repellent
- REPEL Plant-Based Natural Mosquito Repellent
- Sawyer Products Permethrin Clothing Mosquito Repellent
- REPEL Sportsmen Max 40% Deet Mosquito Repellent
- Repel 100 Spray Mosquito Repellent
- Avon Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard PLUS Mosquito Repellent
- 3M Ultrathon Lotion Mosquito Repellent
- Ben’s 100% DEET Tick and Mosquito Repellent
- Natrapel Picaridin Wipe Mosquito Repellent
- Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Mosquito Repellent
A pleasant evening outdoors can easily be ruined by the annoying buzzing of mosquitos and their itching bites. For this reason, you should always keep a mosquito repellent ready to protect yourself from these nasty pests.
In this article, you’ll discover the best mosquito repellents for your skin and learn about the efficiency of various ingredients. And, if you’re worried about using chemicals on your sensitive skin, our mosquito repellent reviews also include several all-natural options so that everyone can enjoy their time outdoors worry-free.
Continue reading about some Mosquito Repellent options written by David Hamburg here.
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Of all the creepy crawlers, ticks keep me on high alert. They can be very tiny in the nymph stage and difficult to see. They love to hang out in tall grasses along the trail and hitch a ride on hikers passing by. I plan on treating most of my clothes and gear with Sawyer Permethrin.
Ultra-compact and lightweight
I would often just drink directly from the sawyer squeeze if I was feeling lazy- which by the way works wonderfully.