10 Best Mosquito Repellents In 2021
The Best Mosquito Repellent
- Sawyer Products 20% Picaridin Mosquito Repellent
- REPEL Plant-Based Natural Mosquito Repellent
- Sawyer Products Permethrin Clothing Mosquito Repellent
- REPEL Sportsmen Max 40% Deet Mosquito Repellent
- Repel 100 Spray Mosquito Repellent
- Avon Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard PLUS Mosquito Repellent
- 3M Ultrathon Lotion Mosquito Repellent
- Ben’s 100% DEET Tick and Mosquito Repellent
- Natrapel Picaridin Wipe Mosquito Repellent
- Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Mosquito Repellent
A pleasant evening outdoors can easily be ruined by the annoying buzzing of mosquitos and their itching bites. For this reason, you should always keep a mosquito repellent ready to protect yourself from these nasty pests.
In this article, you’ll discover the best mosquito repellents for your skin and learn about the efficiency of various ingredients. And, if you’re worried about using chemicals on your sensitive skin, our mosquito repellent reviews also include several all-natural options so that everyone can enjoy their time outdoors worry-free.
Continue reading about some Mosquito Repellent options written by David Hamburg here.
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Fresh drinking water is essential. This water filtration system ensures you will never run out as long as there is a nearby natural water source. It can filter out bacteria, protozoa and microplastics.
Faster and more efficient than pumping or waiting for chemical treatments, the Sawyer Squeeze System offers on-the-go hydration at a good flow. This product is long-lasting, affordable, reliable, cleanable, and very user-friendly.
But Sawyer was way ahead of me — 15 years ahead, to be precise. In 2008, the brand started its Clean Water for All initiative, which provides Sawyer filters to developing countries around the world. And the company spends 90% of its profits funding it.