Best Bike Hydration Packs & Bladders - Buying Guide
#3 Sawyer Products SP115 Fast Fill Adapters for Hydration Packs
Attach The Sawyer Water Filter To The Adapters And Squeeze Water Into Your Reservoir Via The Drinking Tube.
Great For Backpacking Treks And Long Hikes.
Designed For Use With Industry Standard 1/4-Inch Inner Diameter Drinking Tube On Most Hydration Reservoirs (Hydration Pack And Filter Sold Separately).
Compatible With The Sawyer All-In-One Squeeze Filter And The Sawyer Mini Water Filter System (Not Included).
- Adapter set allows you to quickly fill your hydration bladder with clean water without removing it from your pack
- Compatible with the Sawyer All-in-One Squeeze Filter and the Sawyer MINI Water Filter System (not included)
- Attach the Sawyer water filter to the adapters and squeeze water into your reservoir via the drinking tube
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter drinking tube on most hydration reservoirs (hydration pack and filter sold separately)
- Great for backpacking treks and long hikes
Further explore the compiled list of bike hydration packs and bladders here.
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Fresh drinking water is essential. This water filtration system ensures you will never run out as long as there is a nearby natural water source. It can filter out bacteria, protozoa and microplastics.
Faster and more efficient than pumping or waiting for chemical treatments, the Sawyer Squeeze System offers on-the-go hydration at a good flow. This product is long-lasting, affordable, reliable, cleanable, and very user-friendly.
But Sawyer was way ahead of me — 15 years ahead, to be precise. In 2008, the brand started its Clean Water for All initiative, which provides Sawyer filters to developing countries around the world. And the company spends 90% of its profits funding it.