Best Bike Hydration Packs & Bladders - Buying Guide
#3 Sawyer Products SP115 Fast Fill Adapters for Hydration Packs
Attach The Sawyer Water Filter To The Adapters And Squeeze Water Into Your Reservoir Via The Drinking Tube.
Great For Backpacking Treks And Long Hikes.
Designed For Use With Industry Standard 1/4-Inch Inner Diameter Drinking Tube On Most Hydration Reservoirs (Hydration Pack And Filter Sold Separately).
Compatible With The Sawyer All-In-One Squeeze Filter And The Sawyer Mini Water Filter System (Not Included).
- Adapter set allows you to quickly fill your hydration bladder with clean water without removing it from your pack
- Compatible with the Sawyer All-in-One Squeeze Filter and the Sawyer MINI Water Filter System (not included)
- Attach the Sawyer water filter to the adapters and squeeze water into your reservoir via the drinking tube
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter drinking tube on most hydration reservoirs (hydration pack and filter sold separately)
- Great for backpacking treks and long hikes
Explore More Content
Sawyer Insect Repellent is a versatile picaridin spray recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as safe and effective for most people. Our testers liked the evaporating smell and how the spray feels once it dries.
Insects and arachnids that bite in self-defense instead of to feed -- such as yellow jackets, bees, wasps, hornets, certain ants or spiders -- cannot be repelled with insect repellents.
The number of bug-borne diseases is increasing, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And the number of places they're spreading to is also on the rise.
From the Squad
Campfire conversations with our community, from Squad Members and Ambassadors to Brand Partners and the Sawyer team.