Best Bike Hydration Packs & Bladders - Buying Guide
#3 Sawyer Products SP115 Fast Fill Adapters for Hydration Packs
Attach The Sawyer Water Filter To The Adapters And Squeeze Water Into Your Reservoir Via The Drinking Tube.
Great For Backpacking Treks And Long Hikes.
Designed For Use With Industry Standard 1/4-Inch Inner Diameter Drinking Tube On Most Hydration Reservoirs (Hydration Pack And Filter Sold Separately).
Compatible With The Sawyer All-In-One Squeeze Filter And The Sawyer Mini Water Filter System (Not Included).
- Adapter set allows you to quickly fill your hydration bladder with clean water without removing it from your pack
- Compatible with the Sawyer All-in-One Squeeze Filter and the Sawyer MINI Water Filter System (not included)
- Attach the Sawyer water filter to the adapters and squeeze water into your reservoir via the drinking tube
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter drinking tube on most hydration reservoirs (hydration pack and filter sold separately)
- Great for backpacking treks and long hikes
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Of all the creepy crawlers, ticks keep me on high alert. They can be very tiny in the nymph stage and difficult to see. They love to hang out in tall grasses along the trail and hitch a ride on hikers passing by. I plan on treating most of my clothes and gear with Sawyer Permethrin.
Ultra-compact and lightweight
I would often just drink directly from the sawyer squeeze if I was feeling lazy- which by the way works wonderfully.