The Best Tick Repellent Hunting Clothing of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Tick Repellent Hunting Clothing of 2021. Check our ranking below.
Ranked NO. #1
Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents, Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it's effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won't stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study - 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Tick Repellent Hunting Clothing? Read on for more helpful information: https://romanceuniversity.org/blog/tick-repellent-hunting-clothing/
Join the Club
If you like, we’ll send you outdoor content that brings you happiness. Nothing annoying, ever.