10 Best Mosquito Repellents & Bug Sprays
We all look forward to a next warm-weather adventure. Whether it’s swimming in the ocean, hiking in the woods, or eating s’mores around a campfire, these experiences make the best memories. Unfortunately, insects can quickly ruin an outdoor trip.
To make sure you don’t get eaten up by mosquitoes and aren’t subjected to insect-transmitted diseases like dengue fever, Lyme disease, or Zika, you need a top-quality mosquito repellent. But the answer to which mosquito repellent is best for you really depends on what you’ll be doing outdoors and for how long.
We’ve created a comprehensive guide that will tell you what to look for and will help you choose the best mosquito repellent for you and your family.
Quick Answer: Best Mosquito Repellents
- Best Overall: Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent
- Best DEET: OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII Dry
- Best Natural: Repel Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
- Best Wipes: Cutter Family Mosquito Wipes
- Best Ultrasonic: Neatmaster Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Best Candle: Repel Insect Repellent Citronella Candle
- Best Incense Sticks: Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
- Best Bracelet: Evergreen Research Insect Repelling SuperBand
Robin Gilmore has gathered tons of information in regards to the best moquito repellents, you can read it here.
March 9, 2023
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Apply the Sawyer Products Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent to clothing and furniture, not skin, to keep pests away.
Plus, everything you need to know about DEET, picaridin, and what's best for safeguarding against ticks and mosquitoes.
Faster and more efficient than pumping or waiting for chemical treatments, the Sawyer Squeeze System offers on-the-go hydration at a good flow. This product is long-lasting, affordable, reliable, cleanable, and very user-friendly.