Best Bike Hydration Packs & Bladders - Buying Guide
#6 Sawyer Products SP115 Fast Fill Adapters for Hydration Packs
Attach The Sawyer Water Filter To The Adapters And Squeeze Water Into Your Reservoir Via The Drinking Tube.
Great For Backpacking Treks And Long Hikes.
Designed For Use With Industry Standard 1/4-Inch Inner Diameter Drinking Tube On Most Hydration Reservoirs (Hydration Pack And Filter Sold Separately).
Compatible With The Sawyer All-In-One Squeeze Filter And The Sawyer Mini Water Filter System (Not Included).
- Adapter set allows you to quickly fill your hydration bladder with clean water without removing it from your pack
- Compatible with the Sawyer All-in-One Squeeze Filter and the Sawyer MINI Water Filter System (not included)
- Attach the Sawyer water filter to the adapters and squeeze water into your reservoir via the drinking tube
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter drinking tube on most hydration reservoirs (hydration pack and filter sold separately)
- Great for backpacking treks and long hikes
A 20% DEET Premium Controlled-Release Lotion will work well against mosquitoes, but Dr. Zimring says he prefers the 20% Picaridin lotion since it also protects against ticks, gnats, chiggers, and flies. (In both instances, he recommends Sawyer brand.)
Part of spending time outside means battling ticks, mosquitoes, and other biting insects. For this, Nelson swears by permethrin.
And out of the products we tested, Dr. Zeichner highly recommends Sawyer Products 20% Picaridin Insect Repellent.