Best Bike Hydration Packs & Bladders - Buying Guide
#6 Sawyer Products SP115 Fast Fill Adapters for Hydration Packs
Attach The Sawyer Water Filter To The Adapters And Squeeze Water Into Your Reservoir Via The Drinking Tube.
Great For Backpacking Treks And Long Hikes.
Designed For Use With Industry Standard 1/4-Inch Inner Diameter Drinking Tube On Most Hydration Reservoirs (Hydration Pack And Filter Sold Separately).
Compatible With The Sawyer All-In-One Squeeze Filter And The Sawyer Mini Water Filter System (Not Included).
- Adapter set allows you to quickly fill your hydration bladder with clean water without removing it from your pack
- Compatible with the Sawyer All-in-One Squeeze Filter and the Sawyer MINI Water Filter System (not included)
- Attach the Sawyer water filter to the adapters and squeeze water into your reservoir via the drinking tube
- Designed for use with industry standard 1/4-inch inner diameter drinking tube on most hydration reservoirs (hydration pack and filter sold separately)
- Great for backpacking treks and long hikes
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
My only complaint is that eventually, backflushing won’t be enough. These can clog up after some time and no amount of back flushing will fix its low flow. I went through 2 on the AT. However, it will attach to Smart Water Bottles and most bladders!
Built for backcountry reliability and portability, the Sawyer Squeeze filter is our pick for the best portable water purifier.
The Sawyer Squeeze was (by far) the most common Pacific Crest Trail water filter this year – for the fifth year in a row. It’s a $39, 3 oz / 85 g hollow fiber filter that rids your drinking water of protozoa and bacteria (and floaties). It can be used with Sawyer bags (included with the filter) or with compatible water bottles (Smartwater is the bottle of choice for many hikers).