Best Father’s Day Gifts For Outdoorsmen
From a lightweight headlamp to a set of steel grilling tools to a personalized Yeti tumbler, we found the best Father’s Day gifts for outdoorsmen.
Most outdoorsmen are gear junkies, and we love getting new equipment to bring out with us on our adventures. Useful gear makes for some of the best Father’s Day gifts for outdoorsmen—but finding gifts for dads who love the outdoors can be challenging, especially if you aren’t familiar with their favorite pursuits.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of gift ideas for Father’s Day for all types of Dads— fishermen, hikers, backpackers, bikers, barbecuers, and more. Here are nine picks for the best Father’s Day gifts for outdoorsmen.
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Hunters: BioLite HeadLamp 330 Rechargeable Headlamp
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Fishermen: Columbia Men’s Bahama Ii Long Sleeve Shirt
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Hikers: Sawyer Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Campers: NEMO Cosmo 3D Insulated Air Pad
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Barbecuers: Alpha Grillers Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Backpackers: Gregory Baltoro 65 Pack
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Mountain Bikers: Aegend Breathable Full Finger Cycling Gloves
- Best Father’s Day Gift for Paddlers: MARCHWAY Floating Waterproof Dry Bag
- Best Unique Father’s Day Gift: Rambler 20oz Tumbler
Learn more on each of the Father's Day gift suggestions written here.
May 7, 2022
Outdoor Life: Do You Really Need a Water Filter for Backpacking and Mountain Hunting?
Depending on where you travel, you may want to pack bug spray, too. In places like Florida and North Carolina, summers get buggy, and you’ll be happy to have packed a spray on nights when you want to sit on the porch or dine outdoors.
As a veteran of the Iraq War, I found myself struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder from which greatly impacted my mental health. In 2016, I came across the film “Wild,” an adaptation of Cheryl Strayed’s memoir about healing by hiking the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT).
Sawyer Permethrin Premium Insect Repellent is used on clothing, not skin, and it provides long-lasting protection against ticks.