Lauren 'Neon' and Bethany 'Fidgit'
Lauren 'Neon' and Bethany 'Fidgit' met while thru-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail in 2010. Two individually accomplished thru-hikers, they are currently on a human powered endeavor to travel the length of the Americas connecting the story of the land and its inhabitants. Since 2015, they have traveled 14,000 miles across 9 countries so far on their way to the Arctic Ocean.
• Pasties are just empanadas of the north.
• Cattle guards in Canada are called Texas Gates
• Sasquatch ain't got nothing on Megalodon
• International thru-hiking as a duo for years on end is something between being adventure buddies and astronauts.
• The Marañon River in Peru, the largest tributary to the Amazon Basin, has cut a canyon twice as deep as the Grand Canyon in the United States
From the Squad
Campfire conversations with our community, from Squad Members and Ambassadors to Brand Partners and the Sawyer team.